We're working in Northern Uganda to support over 500 disabled children to access primary education.
Our project in Uganda helps disabled children access the equipment and support they need to access education.
Following our Inclusive Education model, we work with children, parents, teachers and the local community to create a better environment for disabled children to attend primary schools.
- Enrol 500 disabled children in mainstream primary school education
- Provide Inclusive Education training to 130 teachers from 10 primary schools
- Make accessibility adaptations to 10 primary schools
- Support 500 family members of disabled children to participate in parent groups
- Support 250 disabled and non-disabled children to participate in child-to-child clubs