Give and Bake
Rise to the occasion by mixing, kneading, and selling your delicious bakes to give a slice back to disabled people in your community.
How to host your own Give and Bake
It couldn’t be easier:
- Order your free pack.
- Get baking and make a mess in the kitchen.
- Gather your colleagues at work or friends and family.
- Raise some dough to help us continue to support disabled people.
What your pack contains
- Step-by-step guide to organising your Give and Bake.
- Giant poster to advertise your event.
- Cake flags and balloons to make everything look wonderful!
If you have any questions about hosting a Give and Bake or want to find out more call 020 3242 0357 or email us at email@example.com.
We'd also love to see your photos and hear your stories about how it went!
From Paul's spiced apple cake to Michael Caines’s carrot cake — our delicious recipes have got you covered.
Visit our recipes page for ideas on how to make your Give and Bake a success!
Already completed your event?
If you’d like to pay in your fundraising, you can pay in quickly using our form below or get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can send a cheque made out to 'Leonard Cheshire' to us at: Give and Bake, Leonard Cheshire, 66 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL.