We welcome all questions about what we do as well as any comments, queries or complaints. Please contact us using the form or the contact details below.
- To update your contact details and communication preferences, please use our details update form.
- If you'd like to contact one of our care and support services directly, you can search by the service's name or find a service by location.
- Our supporter care line is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm. If you’d like to donate to us, or if you’re already supporting us and have any questions, please call 0300 303 0074 or select 'Donation enquiries' below.
Our head office address is:
Leonard Cheshire Disability
66 South Lambeth Road
Tel: 020 3242 0200
Fax: 020 3242 0250
For recruitment enquiries, please contact the recruitment team on 01902 792 060 or email us directly. The recruitment office is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Emergency contact numbers
If you receive a support at home service from Leonard Cheshire Disability and require assistance outside office hours, please find the emergency out-of-hours number for your local service.
To contact one of our care homes for assistance, please find their contact details via our care home search.
If you are a journalist and need to get hold of the press office outside office hours, please call the press office mobile on 07903 949 388.
Leonard Cheshire Disability Scotland
17 Corstorphine Road
Tel: 0131 346 9040
Fax: 0131 346 9050
Leonard Cheshire Disability Wales
Tel: 01633 422583
Leonard Cheshire Disability Northern Ireland
5 Boucher Plaza
4-6 Boucher Road
Tel: 028 9024 6247
Fax: 028 9024 6395
Making a complaint
Leonard Cheshire Disability always aims to provide the highest quality service to everyone. If, however, you do wish to make a complaint about any aspect of our service, or any other matter, please contact the local service manager, who will be happy to assist, or alternatively:
- Contact our customer helpline on 0808 808 2236
- Email email@example.com
- Write to our head office: 66 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL.
Your complaint will be passed immediately to our central complaints coordinator. For more information on our complaints procedure, please download our How to make a complaint or tell us your views leaflet (PDF).