Work For All is an opportunity to boost your commitment to social responsibility - improving your employees’ understanding of disability, connecting with other local firms, sharing skills, accessing new talent and finding out about how you can even volunteer.
Work for All can make a real difference to you as a business – as well as giving disabled people in your area the opportunity to play a full and active role in the local community.
What's in it for you?
Become a Work for All charity partner and you’ll get a range of bespoke benefits:
- Disability training for your employees – helping them understand what it takes to work in a truly inclusive and accessible workplace.
- Be part of our Work For All network – connect with other local businesses, share learnings and explore opportunities to work together.
- Access to our employment programmes – giving disabled people the opportunity to contribute to your business.
- Opportunities to volunteer – enabling your employees to get involved in local projects for the benefit of your wider community.
- A Work for All fundraising pack – containing all sorts of ideas, advice and support, from fundraising, media promotion, PR to employee giveaways, to help you maximise your involvement and staff engagement.
As an organisation committed to making a difference in our local communities through volunteering and charity partnerships, we are delighted to be supporting Leonard Cheshire in Surrey.