Our guest house in Edinburgh
Parkside is a small boutique Victorian guesthouse. It is a perfectly situated retreat in North Edinburgh, halfway between The Botanic Gardens and the Firth of Forth.
161 Granton Road
Tel: 01383 630386
Manager: Scott Roger
We have five bedrooms, two accessible rooms downstairs and a further three rooms upstairs, allowing the whole family to be accommodated in a home away from home.
As well as our accessible bedrooms and bathrooms, we have hoists and accessible doorways into all the downstairs rooms and more.
- Two single en-suite rooms that are fully accessible and downstairs
- One en-suite family room on the first floor with a bath and shower
- Two twin/double rooms on the first floor with a shared family size bathroom with a bath and shower
- TV, DVD and Coffee tray in each room
- Dining room where you will be served breakfast, all dietary requirements are catered for
- Living room for all the family to relax
- A lovely wrap-around garden with seating area
- Free WIFI
- Private parking
If you have any other accessibility or support needs, please get in touch with us so that we can make your trip as comfortable and care-free as possible. We are here to help in any way that we can.
Breakfast is provided in the dining room downstairs, where you will provided with an extensive menu to get you ready for your busy (or relaxing!) day ahead.
For more information
Get in touch with us either by calling 01383 630 386 or dropping us an email.
We look forward to seeing you soon!