Welcome to Parkside Guesthouse
Parkside is a small boutique Victorian guesthouse. It is a perfectly situated retreat in North Edinburgh, halfway between The Botanic Gardens and the Firth of Forth.
Facilities for you
Parkside Guesthouse was developed to cater for different people with different disabilities and support needs, and we still pride ourselves on being an accessible building.
As well as our accessible bedrooms and bathrooms, we have hoists and accessible doorways into all the downstairs rooms and more.
- two single en-suite rooms that are fully accessible and downstairs
- one en-suite family room on the first floor with a bath and shower
- two twin/double rooms on the first floor with a shared family size bathroom with a bath and shower
- TV, DVD and Coffee tray in each room
- Dining room where you will be served breakfast, all dietary requirements are catered for
- Living room for all the family to relax
- A lovely wrap-around garden with seating area
- Free wi-fi
- Private parking
If you have any other accessibility or support needs, please get in touch with us so that we can make your trip as comfortable and care-free as possible. We are here to help in any way that we can.
Breakfast is provided in the dining room downstairs, where you will provided with an extensive menu to get you ready for your busy (or relaxing!) day ahead.
Where are we?
Parkside Guesthouse is perfectly situated for you to explore the whole of Edinburgh which holds many wonders and caters for all people. Some of our close by attractions are:
- Only a 15 minute drive from Princes Street
- Ocean Terminal shopping complex with Cinema and Restaurants
- Edinburgh Castle
- Botanic Gardens
- National Portrait Gallery
- Edinburgh Playhouse
Edinburgh has fantastic bus links around the city and we do have a small amount of space for private parking if you would like to bring your own car.
In the city centre you will find two train stations, Waverley and Haymarket, which have links to the surrounding areas of Edinburgh and further to the other cities in Scotland such as Glasgow, Aberdeen and Inverness.
For more information
Get in touch with us either by calling 01383 630 386 or dropping us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, whether you have a question about the guesthouse, our facilities or if you would like to book your stay with us.
We look forward to seeing you soon!