Support and information
We support disabled people to have the freedom to live their lives the way they choose.
What we do goes far beyond providing social care. We help disabled people find and remain in employment. We build confidence through information, advice and guidance, and to break down barriers through access to computers and adapted IT equipment.
Care and support
Supporting thousands of people in the UK, we offer a wide range of disability care and support services.
Work and skills development
- Change100 is an internship programme which connects disabled students with the UK's top employers.
- Disabled people aged 16 to 35 can develop important life and work skills, and boost their self confidence, by joining the Can Do project.
- Discover IT provides disabled people access to computers and adapted equipment within their homes and communities.
- The Stelios Award for Disabled Entrepreneurs is a £50,000 prize awarded every year in the UK.
- We provide training to improve your skills and support you into employment. Learn more about our work and skills programmes.
Support for businesses
We work to make sure disabled people are treated fairly and offered the same opportunities as everyone else. Find out about how we support businesses.
Our partnership with the Bank Workers Charity provides independent and confidential information, advice and mentoring support to disabled people and carers from the banking community.
Southwark Advice Plus is an information, advice and access service for disabled adults living in Southwark. Our Direct Payments Support Service assists disabled people in the Hertfordshire area with managing direct payments.