This year has been filled with achievements big and small, which together have made a massive impact. And it’s thanks to generous supporters, donors and partners like you.
Getting involved with Leonard Cheshire was a game-changer. For years I thought I wouldn’t find paid work that suited my campaigning skills because of my disability. But Leonard Cheshire gave me the chance to develop my skills and build my experience.Joshua Reeves, Campaigns Support Officer
Highlights of our work in 2020
- We have reached 75,844 people and organisations directly through our UK and international work, including 61,211 disabled people.
- 77,230 additional people indirectly benefited from our work.
- 1.3 million people and organisations reached through our influencing and awareness-raising work.
- 5,135 children with disabilities supported to get an education in Africa.
- 32,078 people with disabilities supported to find employment.