This year has been filled with achievements big and small, which together have made a massive impact. And it’s thanks to generous supporters, donors and partners like you.
Highlights of our work in 2020
- We have reached 75,844 people and organisations directly through our UK and international work, including 61,211 disabled people.
- 77,230 additional people indirectly benefited from our work.
- 1.3 million people and organisations reached through our influencing and awareness-raising work.
- 5,135 children with disabilities supported to get an education in Africa.
- 32,078 people with disabilities supported to find employment.
Getting involved with Leonard Cheshire was a game-changer. For years I thought I wouldn’t find paid work that suited my campaigning skills because of my disability. But Leonard Cheshire gave me the chance to develop my skills and build my experience.