Our South Asia office is based in Bangalore, India. We have Global Alliance partners India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Promoting rights through community action: improved access to inclusive education for children with disabilities in Bangladesh
- Access to livelihoods in South and East Asia
- Access to livelihoods in the metropolitan region of Mumbai
- Facilitating access to education for disabled children at Cheshire Homes Mumbai and Serampore
- Livelihoods promotion in Bangladesh
- Redefining ability: promoting human rights of women with disabilities
Leonard Cheshire Disability
South Asia Regional Office
No.208 & 209, Prestige Atrium,
Central Street, Opp Empire Hotel,
Shivajinagar, Bangalore – 560 001.
Tel: +91 (80) 2286 1902
Fax: +91 (80) 2286 7434