How to apply for the Stelios Awards
Apply today for this year's Stelios Awards for Disabled Entrepreneurs.
All completed applications should be sent to the Stelios Philanthropic Foundation. They should be emailed to Tracy.Ghori@stelios.com by 5pm on Wednesday 20 April 2022. No late entries will be accepted.
Applications are now open and close at 5 pm on Wednesday 20 April 2022.
Need some extra support?
Get in touch with the Stelios Team Helpline who offer step-by-step help and advice with your application. Book an appointment now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our application form is not accessible for you please request help by emailing the Stelios Team on email@example.com.
Terms and conditions
Please note, there are new terms and conditions for 2022, so do read them carefully. Applications which do not meet the Awards' criteria will not be accepted.
- The awards are open to disabled applicants over the age of 18 operating in the UK only. We use the Equality Act 2010 definition of disability, which includes long-term mental and physical health conditions.
- To be eligible, you must own at least 50 per cent of the applying company. If an applicant owns a smaller percentage, they should write to us via email to ask for an exemption.
- The awards are only open to UK-registered for-profit companies.
- The applicant company must have filed accounts with UK Companies House showing a turnover (Revenues) in one year of at least £5,000.
- Past winners and/or applicants are welcome to re-apply.
- You must have an active business online presence. If you do not have an active digital presence please include your future plans on the application form.
- You must join the Facebook group Stelios Awards for Disabled Entrepreneurs in the UK. If you are not a member of Facebook, you should write to us to ask for an exemption.
- You may apply as many times as you like with different companies, but may not submit more than one application per organisation.
We use the Equality Act 2010 definition of disability. This means the award is for all disabled entrepreneurs / people with a long term health condition. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org