Remember us in your will
After you have provided for your loved ones, could you provide for disabled people in your will too?
One in five people in the UK will have a disability in their lifetime and we want to make sure they have the opportunity to live their lives to their full potential.
Gifts in wills make up about half of our donations. They are vital now and we will continue to depend on them in the future to carry on our crucial work.
Even a gift of 1% of your estate will make a difference to the lives of disabled people.
These wonderful gifts are so valuable to the disabled people we support. You can read more about how gifts in wills have paid for everything from standing wheelchairs to specially adapted minibuses, and from room refurbishments to a new suite of accessible kitchens.
Writing your will
Writing your will can be a straightforward process and this is how we can support you along the way:
- download our handy will planning form
- find a solicitor near you in England, Wales or Scotland or in Northern Ireland
- download our helpful codicil form to add a gift to your existing will
- use our suggested wording for a gift in your will
- you can request a copy of our free booklet with everything you need to know about leaving a gift in your will
- we've partnered with three organisations across the UK to offer a discounted will writing service
Are you an executor?
If you are an executor for somebody who has left a gift in their will to Leonard Cheshire Disability, please get in touch with us.