Various dates in 2021
Join our team for one of our Kiltwalks across Scotland! Take in the scenic views of the country’s wondrous landscape in either Glasgow, Aberdeen, Dundee or Edinburgh.
Join our team
Guarantee your spot at one of our four Kiltwalks! You could do The Wee Wander (approximately 6 miles), complete The Big Stroll (approximately 13 miles) or tackle The Mighty Stride (approximately 25 miles).
What you’ll get as part of our team
- Full, dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team.
- A fundraising pack with necessary materials such as a branded vest and tips on boosting your fundraising income.
- A cheering point on the route.
- The opportunity to visit your local Leonard Cheshire in Scotland service and view the incredible work you’re supporting
- Official thank you letter and certificate after the event
If you already have your own place and want to walk for us, we still want you on Team Leonard Cheshire! Just set your fundraising target and we will support you every step of the way.
If you’re looking to be involved in a different way, you can help at the event on the day with £1.40 for every hour you volunteer.
If you’d like more information contact Kirsteen on 0131 346 9040 or Kirsteen.Plop@leonardcheshire.org.