How to apply for the Stelios Awards
Applications are now open for this year's Stelios Awards for Disabled Entrepreneurs.
Applications are now open
Download the application form and submit to email@example.com. Applications close at 5pm on Tuesday 10 September 2019. No late entries will be accepted.
Terms and conditions
Please note, there are new terms and conditions for 2019, so do read them carefully. Applications which do not meet the Awards' criteria will not be accepted.
- The awards are open to disabled applicants over the age of 18, operating in the UK only.
- The awards are open to registered and not-yet registered companies, charities and social enterprises.
- A disabled entrepreneur must own at least 50% of the company.
- The company must be at most seven years old.
- The applicant must have, or plans to have, an active online presence.
- Past winners and/or applicants are welcome to re-apply. Many winners have applied before.
We use the Equality Act 2010 definition of disability. This means the award is for all disabled entrepreneurs / people with a long term health condition. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org