Edinburgh Marathon Festival
29 and 30 May 2021
Join our team for one of the fastest routes in the country at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival and take in some of the capital city’s iconic landmarks leading to the picturesque views of East Lothian.
Join our team
Secure your spot at the Edinburgh Marathon Festival by contacting us about one of our charity places in the Half or Full Marathon.
Get those running shoes out and do something incredible by helping us to empower disabled people to access the digital world and reduce social isolation.
Grab your half marathon place today for £10 with a pledge to raise £250, or grab your marathon place for £20 to raise £350.
What you'll get as part of our team
- Full, dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team.
- Fundraising pack with helpful materials such as a branded running vest and tips on boosting your fundraising income.
- A cheering point on the route.
- The opportunity to visit your local service to view the incredible work you’re supporting.
- Official thank you letter and certificate after the event.
Got your own place?
We'd still love to have you on our team! Once you set up your fundraising target, we will support you every step of the way.
If you would like to be involved with any other events within the Edinburgh Marathon Festival, or receive more information, please call Kirsteen on 0131 346 9040 or email ScottishEvents@leonardcheshire.org.