Cycle Together Sandringham
Cycle Together is back for 2017 and now has updated routes and new distances for you to enjoy on the quiet country roads leading from the beautiful Sandringham estate. Returning for a fifth year, this award-winning cycling event is sure to be as popular as ever.
Take a look at the routes:
*Those who wish to cycle 100 miles will take the same route as the 75-milers, but will tackle the 25-mile loop out to Little Snoring and back to the Holkham feed station twice.
The 10- and 25-mile routes are family-friendly, with half way refreshment stops at Shernborne and Great Bircham, respectively. The 50-, 75- and 100-mile routes are more challenging, heading out to the beautiful and relatively hilly North Norfolk Coast.
These routes pass through the magnificent grounds of Holkham Hall, where our well-stocked feed station welcomes riders at 25-, 50- and 75-mile intervals.
Disabled participants are welcome to take part on adapted cycles in all distances.
The signage crews may need to make minor amendments on the day to take account of local circumstances. In that event, the arrow signs take precedence over the Garmin routes.
Why Cycle Together?
It's only with the money you raise at this event that Park House Hotel can help their disabled guests enjoy their holiday even more. Over the years we have funded a new path which enables guests to enjoy the gardens and a new minibus to take guests on days out around the Norfolk countryside.
Each participant has a fundraising target of £50 and those who go the extra mile to £100 or over will be entered into a prize draw after the event.
- youngest rider — free admission to a Lynnsport holiday club activity (age restrictions may apply).
- furthest travelled to the start — Great British Bike Rides by Dave Barter. A highly acclaimed cycling book with 40 of the best routes in Britain.
- school with the highest percentage of participants — £100 voucher from Uptech Complete IT Solutions.
- business with the highest number of participants — qualify for corporate membership at Alive Leisure from 18 June for three months (20% off fitness membership for all employees).
- scouting or guiding group with the highest percentage of participants — free climbing wall session at Lynnsport (minimum age is five).
- biggest family group — free family swim at any Alive Leisure pool.
- last rider in — free pass for one fitness class of your choice at any Alive Leisure centre.
- best picture on social media — winning photo framed (worth £25) from Wolfy's Photo.
- oldest rider — free beer for a year from Marston's brewery.
Marston's will also be there on the day with a free beer tasting tent!
Make a trip out of it
There are two campsites on the Sandringham Estate where you could stay so that you are there already for the morning start. Have a look at:
First aid and medical cover will be provided by VTS Event Medical Services.
Thank you to our sponsors.