Change100 for students
We’re looking for talented students and graduates with disabilities or long-term health conditions — including physical, visual or hearing impairments, mental health conditions and learning disabilities like dyslexia and dyspraxia.
If that’s you, join Change100 and unlock your potential. It’s three months of paid work experience to kickstart your career!
Applications for summer 2017 close on Wednesday 25 January at 12pm.
Change100 aims to remove barriers experienced by disabled people in the workplace, to allow them to achieve their potential. If you are successful, you will have the opportunity to work within a leading organisation, with dedicated support to help you to thrive.
You will gain the experience, confidence, networks and skills needed to kickstart your career.
- 100% of Change100 interns said their experience has improved their confidence in the workplace
- 100% said their Change100 experience has strengthened their CV
To apply you must meet the following criteria:
- have a disability or long-term health condition
- be in the final or penultimate year of your degree, or have graduated in 2015 or 2016
- have achieved or be predicted a 2.1 or 1st (mitigating circumstances will be taken into account)
- be eligible to work in the UK for the duration of a full-time summer work placement
To find out more about the application process, please download the Change100 student brochure.
For more information email us or call Tara or Kat on 020 3620 5252.
Assessment centre dates
If your application is shortlisted after the closing date of Wednesday 25 January you will be invited to attend an assessment centre. The dates and location of the available assessment centres are below:
- Tuesday 21 February (London)
- Friday 24 February (London)
- Monday 27 February (Wolverhampton)
- Thursday 2 March (Manchester)
- Friday 3 March (Manchester)
- Monday 6 March (London)
- Tuesday 7 March (London)
- Friday 10 March (Edinburgh)
- Tuesday 14 March (London)
- Wednesday 15 March (London)
Employment guide for disabled students
This is Your Future is an employment guide for disabled students, written by disabled students who took part in Change100’s pilot year.