Can Do support volunteer
Our Can Do project supports and encourage the growth of young adults and teenagers within Conwy.
We're looking for a volunteer to support in planning and assisting in delivery sessions and researching opportunities within the local area.
A project length initially of up to 12 weeks, with scope to extend the period of time if both the volunteer and Coordinator are happy.
To support the Can Do Coordinator in the project planning beforehand and any delivery sessions when required.
- Bringing forward their ideas and contacts
- Researching opportunities within the local area
- Researching potential partner organisations
- Researching potential paid professionals
- Attending regular meetings/ update calls with the Coordinator
- Attend project delivery sessions where possible as extra support, for example with larger groups
- Take photos of project delivery sessions on equipment provided.