Southwark Advice Plus
Southwark Advice Plus is an information, advice and access service for disabled adults (18+) living in Southwark.
The aim is to enable disabled people to regain and maintain their independence by delivering person-centred information and advice on topics such as:
- debt and money management
- support services
We are here to listen and help you achieve your goals.
We can offer advice on:
- money worries and benefits
- finding a job or volunteer work
- preparing for or attending meetings
- setting up your own business
- understanding information to help you make decisions
- and much more...
The telephone advice service is available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can request a face-to-face session.
To book an appointment or to find out more, please contact us:
- Telephone: 020 7112 1489 (option 4)
- Mobile: 07951 530 032
- Email: email@example.com