We wanted to level the playing field, which is why Leonard Cheshire Disability ran Business Booster – an exciting new project to support disabled entrepreneurs from February to June 2015 . Whether you were about to launch, running a brand new start up, or seeking to expand, Business Booster provided you with expert advice and support to help make your business a success.
By taking part you got access to:
- Two networking events with top quality workshops from leading experts in start-up, planning for growth, finance and investment.
- One-to-One business mentoring, helping you to develop and implement a personalised action plan.
- Expert and peer support through our online network.
To be eligible to participate you needed to:
- have a recognised disability or long term health condition (as defined by the Equality Act 2010)
- own a UK registered business
- have at least a 25% management stake in your company