Changing FuturesThis page in Welsh/Y dudalen hon yn Gymraeg
Need help to get into work and are 18 years old and over?
Do you feel your disability is stopping you from gaining employment?
If the answer to these questions are yes — then Changing Futures could be for you!
What's Changing Futures?
Changing Futures will empower those who are 18+ with a work limiting health condition and are not in employment, education or training.
The project will provide 1:1 support to develop essential skills and confidence through a series of employment sessions, facilitating practical, real-world scenarios and paid work placements to improve employability.
- Be over 18 years old
- Legal right to live and work in the UK
- Have a work limiting health condition
- Want to be placed in training, volunteering or employment
- 18-24 years old, NEET (unemployed or economically inactive). 25+ years, economically inactive or unemployed (over 12 months)
- Live in the Swansea or Bridgend areas.