From student internships to supporting disabled entrepreneurs — our employment programmes come in all shapes and sizes to make sure you get the support you need.
- Change 100 brings together the UK’s top employers and talented disabled students and graduates to offer three months of paid work experience.
- Change Now aims to improve the life chances of young people aged 16-25 with special education needs and disability (SEND) through enhancing their experience and knowledge of the workplace.
- Change London will help young disabled people in London, aged 16-30, to find and maintain employment, with a focus on strengthening links with and support to potential employers.
- Change Works is a 3 year funded programme whose aim is to improve the employability of disabled Londoners.
- Changing Futures offers 1:1 support to develop essential skills and confidence through a series of employment sessions, facilitating practical, real-world scenarios and paid work placements to improve employability in Swansea and Bridgend.
- Stelios Award for Disabled People in the UK supports disabled entrepreneurs to develop their businesses.
We offer a number of specialist employment programmes around the UK:
- Specialist employability support is a government-supported, voluntary programme in London for people with sight loss who are looking to find or keep a job.
- ACE (Able Capable Employment) offers tailored one-to-one support and specialist advice to disabled Londoners seeking and taking up new employment.
- Opportunity Suffolk offers tailored one-to-one support and specialist advice to disabled people seeking and taking up employment, training or education.