Opportunity Suffolk offers tailored one-to-one support and specialist advice to disabled people seeking and taking up employment, training or education.
- Whilst on the programme the participant will have a dedicated advisor who will help them in all aspect of pre-employment support. This may include help with job search, better off in work calculation, help with application forms and interview techniques.
- Opportunity Suffolk provides direct support to employers, helping them to identify and adapt vacancies within their organisations and ensure that capable, prepared and well suited candidates make the most of and succeed in these roles.
- We will also provide continued in-work support to the participant and the employer.
- The programme gives those we are supporting an excellent chance to prove themselves in the workplace in a supportive setting.
- 25 years and over.
- Out of work for the last two years.
- Living in Suffolk.
- Has a disability or long-term health condition.
- All of Suffolk but predominantly Lowestoft, Ipswich, Stowmarket, Haverhill and Sudbury.
If you would like support from Leonard Cheshire Disability, ask the disability equality advisor at your local Jobcentre Plus to refer you to us. Alternatively, call us on 020 7112 1489 extension 1.
This project is part-financed by the European Union and Big Lottery fund.