The Environment Now
We've partnered with O2's Think Big to support young disabled project leaders' applications for The Environment Now programme!
With £10,000 worth of funding up for grabs The Environment Now programme is looking for 17-24-year-olds who are passionate about the environment to find digital solutions to crucial environmental issues.
A expert panel including our chief executive Neil Heslop and director of assistive technology Steve Tyler will review all applications and decide for the best two applications.
The lucky duo will then receive mentoring, work experience and insight sessions with industry professionals from O2.
Please send completed application forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications is 18 October.
All proposed projects must:
- have a designated disabled project leader aged between 17-24
- have a positive and measurable environmental impact in areas such as energy efficiency or waste and recycling
use digital technology to solve an environmental issue that could include, but is not limited to:
- using digital skills and/or digital connectivity
- the use of pre-existing technologies and digital platforms
- using digital research and data management