International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Leonard Cheshire is inviting suppliers to send in their most competitive bids for the procurement of office equipment to our Nairobi office in Kenya.
This will be under the Innovation to Inclusion (i2i) programme, a programme being implemented by a consortium of partners led by Leonard Cheshire in Kenya. The programme works in urban locations in Kenya (Nairobi, Mombasa and Kisumu) to increase the meaningful inclusion of women and men with disabilities in waged employment in the private sector.
These equipment will go a long way to ensuring we achieve this vision. If you feel to have the capacity to supply these items, we request you fill in the prices for the following items and share with us at email@example.com on or before 13 April 2021.
Please provide the following information together with your price quotes.
- Copy of registration certificate
- Copy of tax compliance certificate
- Copies of three recent contracts or orders of over KES 1,000,000.00 for similar items supplied not more than one and half years ago.
- Recent bank statement for last three months that demonstrates financial capacity to supply.
- Delivery period in Kisumu after LPO has been issued.
- A sample will be required before delivery once awarding has been done.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster to add extra capacity to our staff.
We're looking for consultants with any of the following skills:
- inclusive education
- economic inclusion
- assistive technology
- innovation and technology
- inclusive policies and advocacy
- proposal writing
- project management and grant management
If you are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.