International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Expression of interest
As part of our innovation to inclusion programme (i2i) we are looking for a supplier who will work in upgrading and/or developing an existing job matching platform, to adapted to the needs of people with disabilities in Bangladesh.
The aim of this platform would be to facilitate the access to private-sector employment for PwD through mainstream platforms.
- To facilitate access to employment for PwD through online services and engagement strategies.
- To develop an accessible employment platform for PwD based on WCAG 2.1 standards.
- To increase the availability of inclusive jobs for PwD through creating a platform where inclusive employers can advertise jobs.
- To raise awareness of the i2i programme amongst existing and prospective employers.
- An accessible and inclusive online employment platform for persons with disabilities and inclusive employers.
- A digital engagement and marketing strategy to support the registration of persons with disabilities and employers.
Procedure and deadline
Please submit an expression of interest to by email to Angel.Perez@leonardcheshire.org by 14 November 2019.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster.
If you have relevant skills and are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to email@example.com.