International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Expression of interest
We are seeking expressions of interest to develop the Disability Data Portal. Developed in collaboration with DFID UK, the Portal is a hub for disaggregated data relating to persons with disability. It hosts some globally available data on persons with disabilities from 40 countries. Data focuses on four thematic areas:
- inclusive education
- stigma and discrimination
- technology and innovation
- and economic empowerment.
We are looking for consultants or organisations to further develop the Disability Data Portal.
Key aims and objectives
We want to develop the existing Disability Data Portal to include:
- A newly developed monitoring tool which enables Disabled Person's Organisations to track compliance of national legislation and policies with the UN Convention on the Rights of Person's with Disabilities.
- To redesign the Portal around the framework of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- To incorporate qualitative data, including video content, relating to youth with disabilities.
Procedure and deadline
Expression of interest to undertake this study should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14 October 2019.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster.
If you have relevant skills and are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to email@example.com.