International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Consultant to develop tools and resources for inclusive employment practices among private sector
We're looking for a Business, Disability and Inclusion consultant to review, update and develop tools and resources to support inclusive employment practices among private sector with a specific focus on Kenya and Bangladesh.
The consultant will also support to deliver Leonard Cheshire’s return to work model, which is a set of inclusive COVID-19 employment adaptations to meet the needs of the labour market. The consultant will work closely with i2i team based with Leonard Cheshire, the wider consortium as well as Leonard Cheshire Programme and Regional teams to deliver the assignment.
- Undertake a review of Leonard Cheshire disability inclusion tools and material to engage with corporates and update as needed for i2i implementation.
- Update relevant material for i2i business support package of interventions in discussions with consortium partners.
- Coordinate the digitising process for disability equality training resource pack.
- Develop resource package to support return to work policies and procedures for companies following COVID 19.
Please submit an expression of Interest:
In your Expression of Interest including the following;
- Your CV including track-record of recent projects.
- Your experience of delivering work similar to this scope or focus.
- Daily rate for the consultancy.
Please respond with your Expression of Interest to Pedro Rodriguez (email@example.com) by 31 August 2020.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster to add extra capacity to our staff.
We're looking for consultants with any of the following skills:
- inclusive education
- economic inclusion
- assistive technology
- innovation and technology
- inclusive policies and advocacy
- proposal writing
- project management and grant management
If you are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.