International consultants and suppliers
We're regularly looking for consultancies roles in our regional offices.
Disability Inclusion Consultant to support our Women’s Integrated Sexual Health Programme
The Disability Inclusion Consultant will lead on providing technical assistance to the WISH Lot 1 consortium led by MSI Reproductive Choices and producing training and guidance to ensure that practices developed during the programme are sustained.
In particular, this will include developing a package of e-learning resources based on interventions piloted earlier in the programme, and synthesising and disseminating lessons learnt and good practice from the programme.
This role will also be responsible to contribute to overall programme management.
The consultant will report to the Programmes Technical Lead, Economic Inclusion and Innovation. Further, the consultant will work closely with the Programme Officer (PO) and the broader WISH teams within LC and MSI Reproductive Choices, both in the UK and in countries of implementation.
The Consultant will:
- Contribute to and advise on the scope of work of LC’s component in the programme.
- Provide disability inclusion and SRH technical mentorship and coaching to the Programme Officer who will be taking on additional responsibility during this phase.
- Lead on the development and delivery of content for e-learning training modules for staff and other relevant participants in the programme on the subject of disability inclusion, based on existing resources developed during the programme Note: digital/e-learning expertise will be contracted separately to convert content into appropriate e-learning formats, the consultant is expected to provide coordination, review and sign off on design in agreement with the PO.
- Provide technical assistance and develop training resources for continued piloting of inclusive interventions in Sierra Leone.
- Advise consortium partners and provide technical guidance on inclusion strategy including sustainability measures for the programme.
- Provide technical inputs into consortium communications, materials and publications to ensure they are accessible and inclusive of people with disabilities.
- Provide ongoing support to the consortium members including advising on adequate monitoring and evaluation methodologies of disability related activities.
- Using defined tools and methodology, provide technical guidance and analysis contributing to the learning process to be undertaken by LC, addressing the successes and challenges of mainstreaming disability inclusion through the consortium approach. This will be documented in a Learning Report.
- Provide technical guidance and input to design and draft new concept notes and/or position papers and funding proposals when requested.
- In collaboration with the PO, contribute to the compilation of quality narrative and financial reports for donors and relevant leading partners (compilation will be led by PO and Finance Manager, respectively).
- In collaboration with the PO, contribute to the budget monitoring and any reforecasting for the programme, as well as ensure adequate use of resources and regular auditing of expenditures.
Please submit an Expression of Interest, including:
- Your updated CV
- Your experience of delivering work similar to this scope or focus
- Contact details of two references
- Daily rate for the consultancy in GBP
Please respond with your Expression of Interest to Annabel Azim on Annabel.Azim@leonardcheshire.org by Monday 28 June 2021.
Contract: Contractual obligations will be defined through a standard consultancy agreement, outlining deliverables, timelines, payments, and stating that the intellectual property will belong to Leonard Cheshire.
If you have any queries, please contact Annabel Azim using the address above.
Our international department are always looking for experienced consultants to join our roster to add extra capacity to our staff.
We're looking for consultants with any of the following skills:
- inclusive education
- economic inclusion
- assistive technology
- innovation and technology
- inclusive policies and advocacy
- proposal writing
- project management and grant management
If you are interested to join our consultants’ roster for short/medium term assignments please submit your CV to email@example.com.