Purchasing a vehicle invitation for bids
Since 2013, Leonard Cheshire Disability has been implementing a UKAID/DfiD funded project, Girls Education Challenge (GEC) in four counties namely Kisumu, Siaya, Homa Bay and Migori.
Subject to funding, we will start a second phase of the project, the GEC Transition (GEC T) phase where we are anticipating to work with over 2000 disabled girls, about 80 schools both primary and secondary, approximately 700 teachers and 700 parents among other stakeholders.
Leonard Cheshire Disability invites applications for supply of a minibus or van with the following specifications:
- suitable for ferrying disabled children
- it can be modified where need be to ferry disabled children
- has accessibility features
- has an after-sale service agreement
The bidder should provide as much information/descriptions as possible including the seat capacity, accessibility features, number of wheelchairs that the vehicle can accommodate and any other necessary information.
In addition to the information about the van being bidded, the potential supplier is also to provide the following information:
- a copy of certificate of incorporation/registration
- copy of V.A.T registration certificate
- tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- copies of pin certificates of firm/company/individual
- bank references and Details
information on contact address (physical location) and other necessary contacts:
- email addresses
- day-time telephone/mobile number
- post office address
- person to contact
Otherwise provide as much information as possible.
Completed prequalification documents together with attachments in a zipped folder to be emailed to Alexandria.Osborn@leonardcheshire.org with the subject line ‘Vehicle: Call for Bids’.
Any questions should be emailed to Vincent.Mulindi@leonardcheshire.org.
Closing date for applications 16 June 2017 at 2pm Kenyan Time.
Applicants whose applications are determined to be successful will be notified by 30 June 2017.