Invitation to tender — supply and delivery of survey software programming
Leonard Cheshire Disability is a non-profit organisation which works to support persons with disabilities to have the freedom to live their lives the way they choose.
To have the opportunity and support to live independently, to contribute and participate fully in society. We invite software programming suppliers to tender for the following item:
|1.||Programming of complex four-country household survey into digital data collection software (Open Data Kit).|
|2.||Installation of data repository on cloud server (e.g. Google Cloud) for uploading completed surveys.|
Terms and conditions:
- All quotations should be inclusive of taxes, duties.
Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open tendering procedures and is open to all bidders.
- Bidders are required to provide the following information to prove they are qualified to supply the services: location of place of business, contact address, cell and fixed line numbers.
- Evidence of experience for the past five years and details of clients who may be contacted for further information.
- Leonard Cheshire Disability reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders without assigning any reason.
- All tenders should be submitted electronically by email to Ellie Cole on or before the close of business day on Friday 2 December.