Call for bids — provision of staff medical insurance cover for 2017/18
The Leonard Cheshire East and North Africa Regional Office (ENAR) is part of Leonard Cheshire Disability International. In East Africa, we have staff in Kenya (Nairobi and in the lake region), Uganda and Tanzania.
We are inviting tenders for the supply of the following:
|LCD-ENAR/Medical/2017-2018||Provision of medical cover for staff and dependents for the year 2017/18 (in-patient and out-patient)||Open to insurance underwriters|
The cover should commence on 1 October 2017.
Important to note
- ENAR has 25 staff/principle members (23 in Kenya and two in Uganda and Tanzania) and their dependents.
The bidders must attach the following documents:
- Business profile, tax PIN details and tax certificate of compliance, certificate of incorporation, location and contact details.
- Bidders could indicate their preferred terms and conditions although that does not amount to a contractual agreement between Leonard Cheshire Disability and the bidder. Once appointed, we and the successful bidders will agree on the terms and conditions.
Clarifications and questions
Interested bidders and those who would like to make presentations can send their questions/clarifications to all the email addresses indicated below:
- Bids should be received by email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22 September 2017 by 5pm Kenyan time.
- Subject line for the email: 'ENAR medical cover'
- Successful bidders will be contacted before 30 September 2017