Call for bids – provision of staff medical insurance cover for 2016/17
Leonard Cheshire Disability's East and North Africa regional office is inviting tenders for the provision of annual staff and their dependants' medical cover for 2016/17.
Interested bidders should send their bids to:
Any communication including questions/clarifications should be sent to all the email addresses indicated, otherwise it will lead to automatic disqualification.
Important to note
- Leonard Cheshire's East and North Africa regional office has 18 members (17 in Kenya and 1 in Uganda) and 41 dependents.
- Bids should be received by email before the 7 September 2016 between 11.45am and 12pm UK time, 1.45pm and 2.45pm Kenyan time. Applications before the indicated time and date are welcome however since the bids will be open, interested bidders are not advised to send their bids too early. Those received after the indicated time will not be considered.
The bidders must attach the following documents:
- business profile
- tax PIN details
- tax certificate of compliance
- certificate of incorporation
- location and contact details
- Bidders to indicate their preferred terms and conditions although that does not amount to a contractual agreement between Leonard Cheshire Disability and the bidder. Leonard Cheshire Disability and the successful bidders will agree on the terms and conditions.