Our partnership with The Scouts
Do you help run a Scout Group? Find out how your group can volunteer
A Million Hands and Leonard Cheshire
Here you can find all the information you need to start taking action to improve the lives of disabled people.
Our mini resource packs
These packs contain instructions for activities to support your group to achieve the Community Impact Staged Activity Badge.
The activities will also contribute to many other badges and awards including the Disability Awareness Activity Badge.
- Inclusive Games Pack: Choose from our fun games designed to introduce inclusion to your group.
- Inclusive Fun Event: Plan and deliver an accessible and inclusive activity or event with a disability group in your community. Find some of our activity ideas.
- Inclusion Poster: Create a big poster highlighting everything that your group has learned so far about disability and inclusion.
- Stay connected: Build a longer connection with the disability group by inviting them to one of your regular activities.
Book a Leonard Cheshire speaker. Speakers can also help with delivering some of the activities.
More social action ideas
- Register for regular social action ideas for your group.
- Conduct Access Surveys in your community, you’ll find guidance and surveys on our social action page.
- Get involved with our campaigns.
- Support activities at our services such as summer fairs, sports days, and seasonal events, or help with service improvement like painting, gardening, and working to make areas more accessible. Email us with your postcode to find out where your closest service is.
- If you would like to support us through fundraising you could organise a give and bake event, or visit our fundraising page for more ideas.
- If you would like to support us through our challenge events, please complete our online form.
For general enquiries or additional information, please email us or call 07793 801512.