Holding a quiz night, whether it's a pub quiz, Christmas quiz or a Friday night dinner with friends, is a great way to get everyone together. Even better - you'll also be raising money for the people we support. It's really easy to get started, read on to find out how.
How do I plan a quiz night?
The pack includes:
- Step-by-step guide for the quizmaster.
- A4 posters — so you can tell everyone when it is.
- Question and picture round sheets.
- Answer sheets.
- Team Gift Aid form to collect the donations.
- Freepost envelope with instructions on how to pay in donations (you can also pay in donations online or by phone).
How do I set up my quiz?
We're glad you asked! It couldn't be easier:
- Choose your venue (ask your local pub or village hall!).
- Pick a date and time, start letting people know when it is.
- Agree a suggested donation for entry. We would recommend a minimum of £3 per entry.
- Ask friends, family or colleagues to get teams together and have fun raising money to support our work!
If you have any questions about setting up a quiz or want to find out more call 020 3242 0357 or send us an email.