Holding a quiz night, whether it's a pub quiz, Christmas quiz or a Friday night dinner with friends, is a great way to get everyone together. Even better —you'll also be raising money for the people we support. It's really easy to get started, read on to find out how.
How do I plan a quiz night?
The pack includes:
- Step-by-step guide for the quizmaster.
- A4 posters — so you can tell everyone when it is.
- Question and picture round sheets.
- Answer sheets.
- Team Gift Aid form to collect the donations.
- Freepost envelope with instructions on how to pay in donations (you can also pay in donations online or by phone).
How do I set up my quiz?
We're glad you asked! It couldn't be easier:
- Choose your venue (ask your local pub or village hall!).
- Pick a date and time, start letting people know when it is.
- Agree a suggested donation for entry. We would recommend a minimum of £3 per entry.
- Ask friends, family or colleagues to get teams together and have fun raising money to support our work!
If you have any questions about setting up a quiz or want to find out more call 020 3242 0357 or send us an email.