Hold a quiz and raise money for Leonard Cheshire Disability!
Sign up to get your 'Let’s Quiz' pack — your complete how-to guide for putting on your very own quiz night. Whether it's a pub quiz, a Christmas quiz, or just a fun quiz night with friends, this pack has everything you need.
The pack comes with quiz questions and answers, answer sheets, and tips on how to make the most of your fundraising event. There are also posters so you can tell everyone about it!
It couldn’t be easier:
- Order your free quiz pack delivered to your door.
- Choose your venue (ask your local pub or village hall!).
- Select the date and time, publicise the location and agree a suggested donation to enter. We would recommend a minimum of £3 per entry.
- Ask friends, family or colleagues to get together in teams.
- Donations on the day will support the work of Leonard Cheshire Disability.
What your Let's Quiz pack contains
- step-by-step guide for the quizmaster to hold the perfect quiz
- A4 poster to advertise your event
- question sheets and picture round sheet
- answer sheets
- team Gift Aid form to collect the donations
- freepost envelope with instruction on how to pay in donations (you can also pay in online or by phone)
For more information
- call 020 3242 0396
- send us an email
text QUIZ to 80878
- Standard text rates apply. Please obtain bill payer’s permission. Participants will receive one response SMS and a call back from Leonard Cheshire Disability.
When you host a Let’s Quiz event for Leonard Cheshire Disability, you'll be joining quizmasters across the country to make a big difference in communities or Leonard Cheshire care homes across the country.