Give and Bake
Bake and eat cake — all for a good cause!
It couldn’t be easier:
- Order your free pack delivered to your door.
- Get baking and make a mess in the kitchen.
- Gather your colleagues at work or friends and family.
- Donations on the day will support the work of Leonard Cheshire.
What your pack contains
- Step-by-step guide to organising your Give and Bake.
- Giant poster to advertise your event.
- Cake flags and balloons to make everything look wonderful!
See below for cake recipe ideas and more details about how to take part.
A special report from presenter Sian Welby
Sian Welby's pun-filled weather reports are legendary. And this is her best one yet, to encourage you all to take part in Give and Bake.
Organise your own Give and Bake
Or for more information:
- call 020 3242 0357
- send us an email
When you host a Give and Bake, you'll be joining hundreds of others sharing their scrumptious sponges and marvellous muffins to give a slice back to disabled people in your community.
Where your money goes
Every year, we support thousands of people in the UK and around the world with physical and learning disabilities to fulfil their potential and live the lives they choose.
The money you raise will pay for vital mobility equipment, communication aids and skills training.
Paying in your fundraising
If you’d like to pay in your fundraising, you can pay in quickly on our website or call Claudia on 020 3242 0357.
Alternatively, you can send a cheque made out to 'Leonard Cheshire' to us at: Give and Bake, Leonard Cheshire, 66 South Lambeth Road, London, SW8 1RL.
We'd also love to see your photos and hear your stories about how it went! Just email firstname.lastname@example.org.