Big Fun Run
The Big Fun Run is a series of 5km routes throughout the UK and is about relaxed exercise for all the family. No times, no pressure – just lots of fun!
Whether you are just starting out, aiming to increase your distance, or simply looking for a new family activity, the Big Fun Run really has something for everyone.
Make your run count and fundraise to help disabled people live, learn and work as independently as they choose, whatever their ability. Our £50 fundraising target is accessible to everyone and can be a great way to bring the family together.
We have places in:
- Gateshead: Saturday 8 August 2020
- Birmingham: Saturday 15 August 2020
- Leeds: 2020 date to be confirmed
- Manchester: Sunday 23 August 2020
- Milton Keynes: Sunday 16 August 2020
- Maidstone: Saturday 12 September 2020
- Crystal Palace: Sunday 27 September
- London Victoria Park: 2020 date to be confirmed
- Southampton: Sunday 13 September 2020
A number of the runs are suitable for wheelchair users, please get in contact to find out more about the accessibility information.
Join our team
By joining Team Leonard Cheshire you will receive:
- A welcome pack full of materials to help you get started with your training and fundraising.
- A Leonard Cheshire t-shirt or vest.
- Constant support from our events team.
For information, or to sign up, please contact Katie on 020 3242 0365 or send us an email.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!