Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
The Inca Trail trek takes place in the breathtakingly beautiful country of Peru. You will be heading through a spectacular mountain terrain of lakes, forests and high passes with sweeping panoramas over snow-capped peaks.
The amazing 10-day adventure follows the classic Inca Trail towards the legendary Machu Picchu, one of the most famous sights in South America.
From remote mountain trails to the first magical sight of the legendary Lost City of the Incas, this is a challenging trek on steep trails, climbing to 4,200m in fantastic and diverse mountainous country.
Challenge information and support
- Duration: 10 days
- Registration fee: £399 for 2016
- Fundraising target: £4,000
- Alternatively, you can pay £1,750 for the trip and then fundraise as much as you can.
- Accommodation and flights included.
- Majority of meals included.
- Includes a Leonard Cheshire Disability t-shirt!
Leading up to the big day, we will provide you with a lot of fundraising support to help you reach your target. The trip will be led by experienced Discover Adventure leaders, so you will be in very safe hands.
It was great to have so much support from Leonard Cheshire Disability while we were walking - the emails, photos and messages of encouragement really kept us going.
- 3 — 12 September 2016
- 29 October — 7 November 2016
- 22 April — 1 May 2017
- 2 — 11 September 2017
- 28 October — 6 November 2017
- 21 — 30 April 2018
- 1 — 10 September 2018
- 27 October — 5 November 2018
For more information or if you have any questions, please email the events team or call 020 3242 0396.