Big Fun Run
Raise money for Leonard Cheshire Disability by taking part in a Big Fun Run!
The Big Fun Run series is strictly for fun and is about relaxed exercise for all the family. No times, no pressure — just lots of laughs. All runs are suitable for the family and are for you to finish in your own time. There really is something for everyone as it's about mums, dads, groups and fancy dress!
We have places available in:
- Brighton – Saturday 23 July
- Southampton – Sunday 24 July
- Birmingham – Saturday 30 July
- Coventry – Sunday 31 July
- Leeds – Saturday 6 August
- Nottingham – Sunday 7 August
- Liverpool – Saturday 13 August
- Sheffield – Sunday 14 August
- Derby – Saturday 20 August
- Manchester – Sunday 21 August
- Maidstone – Saturday 27 August
- Glasgow – Saturday 8 October
- Edinburgh – Sunday 9 October
- Ipswich – Saturday 15 October
- Milton Keynes – Sunday 16 October
- Newcastle - Sunday 23 October
- Crystal Palace – Saturday 29 October
- Victoria Park – Sunday 30 October
You'll receive first class support, comprehensive training guides and all the help you need to reach the £50 fundraising target.
You'll also receive:
- welcome pack with free running vest, training guide and fundraising guide
- newsletters, competitions and ongoing support
Most of the courses are accessible, get in touch to find out more.
For information, or to sign up, please contact Lucy on 020 3242 0264 or send us an email.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!