How we can work with you
We have the experience and skills to manage a variety of partnerships, whether it is getting your employees involved in fundraising towards a £20,000 total in the UK, or developing a multi-million pound project to get disabled people into work in Africa.
We will provide the expertise, ideas and support to make sure that whatever partnership you choose with Leonard Cheshire Disability, it will be a success for both your company and our beneficiaries.
Charity of the Year
The team has a wealth of experience in supporting charity of the year partnerships. We will work with you to provide a tailored programme of fundraising events that suit and engage your employees.
We have projects all over the UK and the globe and we specialise in employment, education and campaigning. We are always looking for companies who share our vision and values to support our life-changing projects.
Employment and enterprise in the UK
- We champion disabled entrepreneurs to start and grow their own business.
- We enable more disabled people to access employment.
- We support businesses to attract and retain more young disabled graduates.
- We offer disability equality training that empowers your organisation to become a disability confident business.
- We help to give every disabled child an education.
- We support disabled people to earn their own living.
- We mobilise young disabled people across the globe to speak out for their human rights.
Campaigning and advocacy
We campaign alongside disabled people for their rights and choices in the UK.
Health and wellbeing
- We support disabled people to take part in sports and activity.
- We empower young disabled people to undertake volunteering activities.
- We enable disabled people to learn about healthy eating and we teach them how to cook for themselves and others.
To discuss how you can support Leonard Cheshire Disability to empower more disabled people to achieve their ambitions, please contact our Corporate Partnership Team at email@example.com or call 075 6243 8949.
Cause-related marketing (CRM)
Raising money for Leonard Cheshire Disability can tie in with some great marketing opportunities for your brand.
You may like to donate a percentage of the sales of your products. If you think you have a product that would fit with us, get in touch with our Corporate Partnership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 075 6243 8949 and we will work with you to develop the package that suits you best.
Gifts in kind
If you would like to donate products or services to Leonard Cheshire Disability, please contact our Corporate Partnership Team at email@example.com or call 075 6243 8949.
At our UK care homes, we have volunteering opportunities that range from decorating and gardening to befriending residents or working in the office. We also offer secondments at our head office in Vauxhall in a number of roles, or in our locations across the world. Email our Corporate Partnership Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 075 6243 8949 for more information and to get involved.
Sponsorship will raise the profile of your business as well as supporting disabled people.
With a portfolio of running and cycling events and bespoke overseas events, signing up for a team challenge is not only a great way to support people with disabilities but a brilliant team building experience. To look at the challenges on offer or for more information contact our Corporate Partnership Team at email@example.com or call 075 6243 8949.