Benefits to your organisation
We have the passion and expertise to deliver innovative, creative and successful partnerships that not only exceed targets but add value to both partners.
The team has the skills and experience to understand your business need and how to meet it. We take an integrated, partnership focused approach to deliver results that exceed everyone's expectations. Together with this expertise, all of our partnerships benefit from a highly individualised support package.
As we work in the UK and globally, we are uniquely placed to tailor partnerships that meet your specific business needs.
By working with us you can:
- Connect with diverse communities in the UK and internationally.
- Align yourself with the UK’s largest disability charity.
- Increase your corporate reach to disabled consumers.
- Bring disability strategies to life through training, talks and events.
- Actively address representation of disabled people in your workplace.
- Understand more about issues disabled people face.
- Achieve you corporate responsibility goals.
- Give something back to your local community.
- Realise your HR, diversity and inclusion objectives.
- Increase sales and competitive advantage.
- Maximise brand affinity and build brand equity.
- Increase staff morale and engage customers.
- Take advantage of our volunteering opportunities.
- Help us to improve the lives of people with disabilities.
- Benefit from experienced corporate partnerships expertise and a dedicated account manager and access to the wider organisation.
- Benefit from our expert PR and communications team to generate media coverage, working hand in hand with your in-house team or agency.
- Receive guaranteed places in UK sporting events.
Our energetic team will do all they can to support you — to find out more, contact Ellyn Duggan at email@example.com or call 020 3242 0315.