We are currently recruiting for a number of volunteers to assist with delivering a range of workshops and presentations
- Train and deliver a range of workshops with different learning styles.
- Prepare and deliver presentations online and Face to Face
Understand & research different learning styles and skills.
Use effective learning styles for communication.
Trouble shoot minor technical issues.
Requirements of Role
Full induction training including;
- Information on Leonard Cheshire
- Leonard Cheshire’s policies and procedures, including boundaries
- Disability Confidence
- Moving & Handling
Supervision and support
- All new volunteers will be introduced to relevant paid staff and other volunteers they may come into contact with.
- Regular group review and support meetings will be arranged on a six-monthly basis. Additional one-to-one support meetings can also be arranged if required.
- Application form
- 2 References
- Informal interview
- Enhanced DBS check
If based within a Leonard Cheshire care home in England this role will be subject to the requirements of The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021. Successful volunteer applicants will need to be able to evidence to our satisfaction that they are vaccinated, or are exempt from vaccination due to clinical reasons.