We are currently recruiting for a volunteer to entertain & befriend group members including DLDS residents and community friendship groups.
- Up to 3hrs per month including planning meeting & setting up and packing away.
- The live sessions are usually weekly on a Wednesday morning 10.30-11.30 am.
- Music recordings can be made and used for our virtual and telephone meetings.
Key Activities to Include:
- Singing & Playing music to the group members.
- Planning music for each session with other volunteers.
- Befriending & interacting with the group members to help build a rapport to enhance the group relationship with the volunteers
Requirements of Role
- DBS check (after the first one off trial session)
- Leonard Cheshire Induction Training
- 2 x references
If based within a Leonard Cheshire care home in England this role will be subject to the requirements of The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) (Coronavirus) Regulations 2021. Successful volunteer applicants will need to be able to evidence to our satisfaction that they are vaccinated, or are exempt from vaccination due to clinical reasons.