Flexible, ideally 1-2 days per week. Mornings after 10 am.
A good haircut can be a great way to raise someone’s self-esteem and can have a great impact in their wellbeing.
Key activities include:
• Cutting and styling hair
• Supporting the development of our brand-new pampering room.
Full induction training including;
- Information on Leonard Cheshire
- Leonard Cheshire’s policies and procedures, including boundaries
- Disability rights & Communication
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults (SOVA)
- Application form, two references, informal interview
- Enhanced DBS Check
*• Expenses will be reimbursed in line with our reimbursement of expenses policy.*