Arts and crafts virtual workshop volunteer
We are currently looking for volunteers to work with the Community Volunteer co-ordinator and project officer, to plan and deliver arts and crafts workshops virtually to the people who use our services.
Preferably 1-2 hours weekly/fortnightly.
Although time can be agreed with CVC/Key contact beforehand.
Key activities include:
- Planning and delivering a block of 4-6 virtual workshops based around arts and crafts.
- Assisting people who use our service to complete art projects.
- Altering the project if necessary, to suit the needs of each individual.
- Encourage and motivate participants with the project
Key skills needed:
- An interest in Arts & Crafts
- Be creative and imaginative
- Good communication skills
- Have access to zoom or other video communications
Requirements of role
- Full training will be provided including formal induction
- Access NI check required
- 2 references
Any other comments
- Materials will be provided
- Support will also be provided by Community Volunteer Co-ordinator and project co-ordinator.