Administration Support Volunteer
We are currently recruiting for an administration support volunteer
We ask that volunteers commit to a set day/s each week. Hours are flexible.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Volunteer Administrative Assistant, with good communication skills, working remotely from home.
Key Activities to include:
- Leaflet distribution
- Creating and updating spreadsheets and databases
- Research/collation of signposting literature
- Enabling participants to access virtual activities.
- IT support in general
Key skills needed:
- Must have very good organisational and office skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities
- Friendly, reliable and enthusiastic
- Good IT skills
Requirements of role
Full training and support will be given including:
- Volunteer induction training
- Data Security Awareness
- Any other training as required for the role
This is a valued role that provides the opportunity to make new friends and meet new people.
Expenses will be reimbursed in line with our reimbursement of expenses policy.