Do you like spending time with others? Are you outgoing, creative and interactive? Then please come and join our team to support our residents with in-house activities.
2-3 hours per week or one morning or afternoon
- Working with the Activities Coordinator organise and support in-house activities
- Support the residents with arts and craft activities
- Organise games afternoons, such as boardgames, bingo, Wii or quizzes
- Set up gardening group
- Baking and cooking activities with the residents
- Full training
- Reimbursement of out of pocket expenses
The chance to make a difference and give back to the community.