Send a message to one of our services
Send a message of support to frontline staff or make a resident’s day by sending them a card.
As lockdown eases across the country, our dedicated staff are still working round the clock to keep everyone in our care homes safe. And there are still restrictions on visitors and daily activities to avoid the spread of coronavirus.
Receiving letters and cards from the public is one thing that lifts everyone’s spirits. If you could spare the time to pop something in the post to one of our services you could make someone’s day.
Not sure what to send?
You can send anything you like – a card, a picture, a letter, or a postcard.
Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- A card with a short note to say hello will always be appreciated.
- If you feel like writing a bit more, you could tell them about your day, or your family, or the things you enjoy doing.
- Or you can ask questions – you might not get a reply, but it may spark conversations between residents and staff.
- If you have kids at home, perhaps they could draw or paint a picture?
- You could send a message of support to our care staff, thanking them for all they’re doing.
- If you’re feeling crafty, a homemade card always goes down well. Maybe you could even try a pop-up card or some origami?
Whatever you’re able to send, you can be sure that it will be really gratefully received!