Our supporter promise
We could not support disabled people in the way we do without you, our amazing supporters.
We know that when you give your time or money to us it is because you really care about changing the world for disabled people. We cannot take that for granted.
So we promise to treat you, our supporters, with respect and care, by listening and being open with you.
- we’ll treat you with respect
- we will never sell or share your details with anyone else for them to contact you
- when we contact you we will always be polite. We won’t pressurise you and we will take no for an answer
- if we are told that someone is vulnerable in some way, we immediately stop contacting them
We’ll listen to you
- If you support our work, you will be in control of how we communicate with you, and you can change your mind at any point too. We owe it to you!
- That means that if you have any suggestions or complaints we want to hear them. And we will take them seriously, always letting you know, as soon as we can, how and when we will respond.
- We will give you opportunities to tell us what you think throughout the year as well as having a dedicated supporter care team available 9am-5pm on working days on 0300 303 0074 or email email@example.com.
We’ll be open with you
- We will tell you how we spend your donations, including publishing our annual accounts and impact report, and we welcome any questions throughout the year too.
- If we get things wrong, we’ll be honest about our mistakes, apologise and do our best to fix them.
- We will tell you how we will use your contact details when you give them to us.
- We always strive for best practice and have policies to ensure that our standards stay high, you can read these here:
We are also registered with the Fundraising Regulator and comply with their guidelines.