Our commitment to you
Leonard Cheshire Disability's fundraising team is fully committed to improving the lives of people disabled people in the UK and overseas.
We try and work hard to give all our supporters and donors the best possible service we can, but if there’s something you’re not happy with we’d like you to tell us about it so that we can try to put things right.
As a supporter or fundraiser, your opinion matters to us. Your feedback may present an opportunity for change and help us to improve and grow as a charity, so that we can continue to help improve the lives of disabled people.
We really do value and welcome all types of feedback, good or bad.
We seek to ensure that complaints are:
- listened to and investigated thoroughly
- dealt with consistently
- acknowledged speedily and recorded
- dealt with in an appropriate, fair and timely manner
- learned from
The complaints procedure
If you would like to make a complaint to Leonard Cheshire Disability, you can contact us using any of these options:
- email email@example.com
- call us on 0300 3030 074
- write to us at Leonard Cheshire Disability, Supporter Care, 66 South Lambeth Road, London SW8 1RL
What will happen next?
- We will record and maintain the details of your feedback.
- We will acknowledge your feedback within three working days of receiving it.
- We will investigate your complaint internally, treating it with sensitivity, discretion and understanding.
- We aim to complete any investigation and send you a detailed, written reply to your complaint within five working days of receiving it. If we need to make further investigations, we will let you know and keep you informed.
If your complaint relates to a potential breach of the Code of Fundraising Practice or a breach of the Fundraising Promise, and you are still not satisfied with our response, you can contact the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB).
The FRSB does not deal with things like:
- complaints about the services a charity provides
- administration and staff cost
- administration or processing errors
- retail issues
- how the charity is spending its money
The Fundraising Standards Board and Leonard Cheshire Disability
We are a member of the Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB). The FRSB is the body for self-regulation of fundraising in the UK. The FRSB scheme is open to all fundraising organisations. As a member of the FRSB, Leonard Cheshire Disability agrees to adhere to the highest standards of good practice with our fundraising and a Fundraising Promise. You are entitled to take your complaint directly to the FRSB. Their contact details are:
- Fundraising Standards Board, 61 London Fruit Exchange, Brushfield Street, London E1 6EP
- Telephone: 0845 402 5442
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org