In 2017/18, we will:
- pilot our approach to community hubs in Scotland and commence the roll out across the UK
- test a new regional fundraising model
- develop partnerships with local disability groups to collaborate in service provision
We will build on our heritage of social care services and expand our activity to become community and person centric. We will establish a network of community hubs in coalition with local organisations.
Our hubs will include a locally appropriate mix of:
- modern supported living environments, residential acute need and transition support centres
- social enterprise including opportunities for volunteering and employment
- community partnerships to enable activities and fundraising
We will also develop virtual communities to provide wide-ranging peer support.