What we do
Work and skills
We provide training to improve your skills and support you into employment.
- Change100 connects disabled students with paid interships at top UK companies.
- Discover IT is a network of accessible IT rooms giving disabled people access to computers and equipment in their community.
- Discover IT @ Home offers disabled people access to computers and adapted equipment within their homes.
- Swansea Bay Digital Accessibility is a project that provides disabled people with IT assessments that advise them on what assistive technologies and adaptations most suit their needs and training on how to use the assistive technology.
- Our Work Choice voluntary employment programme that supports disabled people to become ready for work. For many people, it is the stepping stone into full, unsupported employment.
- Worksmart is a project for young disabled people living in London which supports them into employment, education or training, enabling them to grow in confidence and live more independently.