What we do
Stelios Award for Disabled Entrepreneurs in the UK
This unique and prestigious award is sponsored by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou, the renowned entrepreneur best known for founding easyJet.
The winner receives £50,000 to expand their business.
The creation of the award was motivated by Stelios’s goal of not only supporting disabled entrepreneurs, but also raising awareness of the skills and inventiveness of those with disabilities.
The 2014 award is now open for applications!
To be in with a chance of winning £50,000 for your business, you must meet the following criteria:
- you have a recognised disability or long term health condition
- you have at least 25% management stake in your company
- your business has a turnover in excess of £10,000
- you have a UK registered business
- your business has been trading for between two and five years
For further information or alternative application formats, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 020 7112 1489 (option 1).
Find out about last year's finalists: