Where we work
Our South Asia office is based in Bangalore, India. We have Global Alliance partners India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Promoting rights through community action: improved access to inclusive education for children with disabilities in Bangladesh
- Access to livelihoods in South and East Asia
- Building Enabling Communities: Access to Health, Rehabilitation and Livelihoods in Mumbai, India
- Facilitating access to education for disabled children at Cheshire Homes Mumbai and Serampore
- Livelihoods promotion in Bangladesh
- Upgrade of rehabilitation and vocational training centres for children and young adults with disabilities, Coorg District, India
- Supporting the health and rehabilitation needs of people with disabilities in Mangalore and Madurai, India
Our South Asia office also supports Young Voices campaigners in India and Sri Lanka.
Leonard Cheshire Disability
South Asia Regional Office
Prestige Atrium #208 & 209
Central Street, Shivaji Nagar
Tel: +91 (80) 2286 1902
Fax: +91 (80) 2286 7434