Where we work
Our South Asia office is based in Bangalore, India. We have Global Alliance partners India, Bangladesh, Pakistan and Sri Lanka.
- Promoting rights through community action: improved access to inclusive education for children with disabilities in Bangladesh
- Access to livelihoods in South and East Asia
- Building Enabling Communities: Access to Health, Rehabilitation and Livelihoods in Mumbai, India
- Facilitating access to education for disabled children at Cheshire Homes Mumbai and Serampore
- Livelihoods promotion in Bangladesh
- Redefining ability: promoting human rights of women with disabilities
Our South Asia office also supports Young Voices campaigners in India and Sri Lanka.
Leonard Cheshire Disability
South Asia Regional Office
Prestige Atrium #208 & 209
Central Street, Shivaji Nagar
Tel: +91 (80) 2286 1902
Fax: +91 (80) 2286 7434